One of the reasons I love my bedroom is that it has three windows. They are long and narrow, so it makes the room look a little like an ancient castle, and my bedroom is on the corner, so I get the view of a little courtyard some greenery outside. The best part is that just outside one window, there is a young tree whose branches are gradually stretching toward my window screen. It's been blossoming lately. The flowers are whispery and crayola pink...and it makes me really happy every time I see it because it reminds me of my tree in LA.
Unfortunately, the past couple days I've only been home at nighttime, so I haven't had a chance to spend quality time with it, but as soon as I have a chance, I fully intend to sit on my carpet, prop my arms up on the windowsill, and spend a good half hour daydreaming with it. I'm looking forward to it =)
Honestly, just being in my room lately has felt like an orange moment--it really feels like home now. There are pictures all over the place, and books and cards on the walls and everything is green and pink. =) Some days it's hard to want to go to work (even though I love my job!), because I just want to be in my room longer...
On a completely separate note, I spent maybe 3 days in the sun in LA and I got seriously tanned. And of course, because I don't burn, I didn't wear any sunscreen. If I'm not more careful, I'm going to get skin cancer =P
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment