I'm having such a good day!
Aside from being able to sleep in (until 8am! It felt SO luxurious), I'm just having a really good-mood day! I grabbed a whole bunch of new CDs for my car, and one of the was the Everclear CD Jopie burned me senior year of high school...I was listening to the Learning how to Smile CD on the way over and it was so nostalgic and wonderful! They are so fun and quirky...and I hadn't listened to it in a long time so it was like hearing from an old friend.
THEN, my 6th period class rocked my lesson today. They really were awesome, and one kid in particular is really getting his act together this semester. I'm so proud of them, and I think they're really going to enjoy our biotech unit (I'm using my CSI scenario for them again...)
My cup is really overflowing with joy. God is way better to me than I deserve, and I'm so thankful! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment