...or so I'm trying to tell myself.
I now realize that it is good for us to work--it makes continuing to work so much easier. Break has been incredibly busy and eventful, and in some cases I wish it had been more restful, but God is so good and He had the perfect (in HIS eyes) break planned for me, and I had it. Any more rest I need/want, I'll have to squeeze into this week and I'm sure I'll get as much as God wants me to have.
On a side note, I think I'm getting sick =( and I think I've talked more on the phone in the last few days than I have in the entire last month. =)
P.S. I was stressing about what to do with all the Christmas cards I got, because I felt sad just putting them in a drawer where I couldn't see them...I found the perfect solution! They are now all taking up the better part of my wall behind my bed. They are gorgeous =), and everytime I look at them (often) I get to remember that Christ was born, and as a Church we love one another because we love Him! It's very encouraging.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment