Wednesday, December 17, 2008
tis the season...
I'm a little sad about how badly my bio class did on their final today...the average was an F. Not even an F+. I really don't think the final was that hard--most of it was fairly straightforward, no trick questions, etc. I know I shouldn't take it personally that they did so badly, but what I do feel badly about is the attitude the class seems to take--I feel like a lot of them are simply satisfied to get a C and move out of the class and I'm not sure how to address that. On one hand, I don't want to fail all of them (especially because kids who I know studied didn't do great), but on the other hand I don't want to just boost up their grades artificially. I really do want certain kids not to pass the class, especially when they haven't done anything all semester. But I can't exactly raise certain kids' grades and not others'. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment