Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Student quotes
One student: "Wow...this was a short test...but I still managed to miss 10 questions."
I am so amused =P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who am I?
A very ordinary person, who God, in His infinite and unfathomable sovereignty decided to adopt as His child. If this intrigues you, read on, and visit some of the websites below or leave me a comment.
Favorites
Grace Bible Fellowship
Musing of the Dings
Stop and Think
Twin's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2009
(27)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(11)
▼
December
(6)
amused
Break!
tis the season...
Student quotes
Thankful
"Mere" man and clouds
►
November
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(2)
►
November
(2)
Labels
faith
(13)
content
(10)
orange moments
(9)
amused
(8)
school
(8)
epiphanies
(7)
babbling
(5)
books
(3)
"I'm only laughing to keep from crying"
(2)
euphoric
(2)
lavendar moments
(2)
castles in the sky
(1)
People
No comments:
Post a Comment