Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thankful

I got to see two sunsets in two days--that makes me feel utterly blessed.

When the sun sets at my school, the very air around you turns a wonderfully warm shade of pink. The air envelopes you and you feel you're not just watching the sunset, you are part of the sunset. I love my school. When I am here, it feels so evident that God is at work in the world. And not only can God manage all the big issues in the world, He even has spare time to create beauty in the world for our benefit.

I will remember the works of the Lord:
surely I will remember thy wonders of old.

I will meditate also of all thy work,
and talk of thy doings.

Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary:
who is so great a God as our God?
-Psalm 77:11-13

No comments: